9U 104HP Eurorack wall cabinet with doors
Sooo .. this is something that has been in my head for some time and now I finally took some time to turn it into an actual model! The idea was to create a case that can hang on the wall, but not only in the studio, but also in your living room or such without having all the ‘cable mess’ visible. So the solution was a set of doors that can be closed with the patch intact.
- The case is rotated backward a few degrees; because of this the doors stay open or closed properly because gravity does the work.
- The doors can be locked on top, especially useful when there is cable bunch underneath, but also to keep it closed and neat.
- The rails and wood parts are mounted with nice brass-colored screws & bolts, matching the piano hinge for the doors, and black rails inside.
- Inside the doors are cable holders on both sides; keep your friends close, but your patch cables closer.
- Since the case is powered by the Konstantlab SeventyPWR, it has an external adapter and no high-voltage inside the case. The power output is on the bottom, so you can go from there to a wall socket.
SeventyPWR (70 Watt output) + MeanWell 90 Watt adapter, +12V 2.5A, -12V 2.5A, +5V 2.0A
Made to order (currently estimated 4 to 8 weeks)