Arturia combination stand
I just received my brand new Arturia Keystep Pro and couldn’t resist to immediately made myself a solid Oak stand to match all my other synths and to organize my desk 🙂
- The tray is the exact size of the Korg Volca range, making space for 3 of them!
- Next to that, you can use it as a shelf to organize various other synths. On request, I can make other sizes and even integrated Eurorack-rails (check my other listings, since I make Eurorack cases as well).
- All the midi and cv, gate, etc. access points on the back are fully accessible.
- All Oakwood is finished with Osmo hard-wax oil twice and sanded to grain 180 for a smooth finish.
- Made with a laser cutter and wood-working tools, a lot of enthusiasm and some sandpaper.
Custom requests? Send me a message.